What is Katy’s Kloset?
Katy’s Kloset is a non-profit medical equipment lending library that loans out and accepts donations of good, used, and durable medical equipment for children and adults.
- Equipment is loaned out at no charge
- Borrowed equipment may be kept for as long as needed (a few items do have a short term loan period)
- We require a signed loan agreement
- All equipment is to be returned promptly when no longer needed
- Katy’s Kloset also accepts donation of unused medical supplies. See the Returns/Donations page for more details.
Katy’s Kloset has no paid staff. Our dedicated group of volunteers donate their time and talent.
Team Up! With Families is a 501(C)3 non-profit organization that supports Katy’s Kloset by providing our rent, office supplies, phones, and utilities. Our mission is to enrich, nurture, and strengthen individuals with special needs and their families through its activities, services, and programs.
Team Up! With Families is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Katy’s Kloset is a service of Team Up! With Families.
Team Up/Katy’s Kloset is committed to providing an environment that is free from discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, gender, sexual orientation, or age.
The goal of Katy’s Kloset is to loan out good, usable medical equipment at no cost. Our volunteers consider it an honor to serve our community. Our exclusion policies are listed below.
Katy’s Kloset has the right to:
- Refuse service to ANY person who is abusive to Katy’s Kloset volunteers and/or to equipment
- Limit the number of items an individual may have on loan at one time
- Limit the amount of consumable supplies that may be taken at one time
- Limit the time certain items can be out on loan
- Refuse repairs to any piece of equipment