Katy’s Kloset Hours & Location
Donate or borrow medical equipment by visiting us during our open hours. We are located in Waukesha just off West Avenue, south of Hwy. 59.
Wednesdays: 3 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturdays: 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Winter Weather update-In the case of inclement weather Katy’s Kloset may be closed. Please call to confirm they are open. 262-746-9034.
Waukesha, WI 53189
WHAT IS KATY’S KLOSET?
Katy’s Kloset is a non-profit lending library that loans out and accepts donations of good, used, and durable medical equipment for children and adults.
- Equipment is loaned out at no charge
- Borrowed equipment may be kept for as long as needed (a few items do have a short term loan period)
- We require a signed loan agreement
- All equipment is to be returned promptly when no longer needed
Katy’s Kloset also accepts donation of unused medical supplies such as:
- Unexpired formula
- Feeding bags and extensions
- Incontinence supplies
- And more
Visitors to Katy’s Kloset may take the supplies they need.
Other items that may be found at Katy’s Kloset include:
- Blood pressure machines
- Diabetes supplies
- Compression stockings
- Ace bandages
- And more
Katy’s Kloset has no paid staff. Our dedicated group of volunteers donate their time and talent.
Team Up! With Families is a 501(C)3 non-profit organization that supports Katy’s Kloset by providing our rent, office supplies, phones, and utilities. Our mission is to enrich, nurture, and strengthen individuals with special needs and their families through its activities, services, and programs.
Team Up! With Families is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Katy’s Kloset is a service of Team Up! With Families.
Team Up/Katy’s Kloset is committed to providing an environment that is free from discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, gender, sexual orientation, or age.
The goal of Katy’s Kloset is to loan out good, usable medical equipment at no cost. Our volunteers consider it an honor to serve our community. Our exclusion policies are listed below.
Katy’s Kloset has the right to:
- Refuse service to ANY person who is abusive to Katy’s Kloset volunteers and/or to equipment
- Limit the number of items an individual may have on loan at one time
- Limit the amount of consumable supplies that may be taken at one time
- Limit the time certain items can be out on loan
- Refuse repairs to any piece of equipment