Team Up! With Families is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Katy’s Kloset is a service of Team Up! With Families.
Team Up/Katy’s Kloset is committed to providing an environment that is free from discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, gender, sexual orientation, or age.
At Katy’s Kloset it is our goal to provide good, usable medical equipment that can be borrowed at no cost. Our volunteers consider it an honor to serve our community with this service. Our policies are listed below.
Katy’s Kloset has the right to:
- Refuse service to ANY person who is abusive to Katy’s Kloset volunteers and/or to equipment.
- Limit the number of items an individual may have on loan at one time from Katy’s Kloset.
- Limit the amount of consumable supplies that may be taken by any individual at one time.
- Limit the time certain items can be out on loan.
- Request a deposit on some items in our inventory.
- Refuse repairs to any piece of equipment.